Throughout the month of August, we will be filling the streets to spread awareness for pregnancy and infant loss awareness. The “No Baby Left Behind” awareness walk gives us a chance to honor the babies gone too soon. This year we’re also asking for some help with creating bereavement boxes to hand out to hospitals. When parents lose a baby, the hospital will give them one of our bereavement boxes. The boxes will include:
- A copy of Stillborn Still Loved, by Hailey Ricks.
- A beautiful bracelet
- An Infiniti Mother Necklace
- A Christmas ornament to help honor their baby during the holiday season
- Hug In a Jar Candle
- Mommy/Daddy of an Angel two-piece key chain set
- A beautiful pregnancy loss picture frame
- A journal
- & lots of brochures and packets to help them.
Our goal with these boxes is to help grieving parents feel less alone. To know that they have an entire loss community standing with them. That they are loved. That their babies' matter.
Please share this post and take a look at the wish list to see if you can take part in this important mission.
Here is the link to our wish list: Amazon.com