Babies are dying.
Parents are suffering.
Nobody wants to talk about it.
It's time to make REAL change.
We're on a mission.
A mission to break the silence and end the stigma attached to Pregnancy & Infant Loss. Too many parents are grieving the loss of their precious babies with a lack of resources and support. We believe that this may be one of the biggest mental health crisis' in the entire world.
Pregnancy & Infant loss is too common to be considered a taboo subject.
That's why it's time to SPEAK UP.
Grieving parents should not have to suffer in silence. They should be able to talk about their babies. They should have enough resources and care from their Doctors. Therapy needs to be specialized. People need to be educated.
All of this starts with spreading awareness and speaking our truth.
We are not hiding anymore.
Our babies matter.
And we will shout their names from every rooftop until we are heard.
Stillborn Still Loved Foundation is dedicated to spreading awareness and making a real change when it comes to Pregnancy & Infant Loss.
Our goals are to:
- We are not non-profit at the moment but are looking to get 501 (c) status.
- Educate the masses on this unimaginable heartache.
- Encourage Doctors to step up and provide better care before and after loss.
- Provide resources for grieving parents and their families/friends.
- Offer complimentary grief programs through our foundation.
- Supply cuddle cots to hospitals around the entire world.
- Create a "buddy system" for grieving mothers and fathers so they feel less alone.
- Offer financial assistance to help cover headstone/cremation costs.
and so much more.
But we can't do this alone.
We need your help.
Amazing things happen when we all come together. Real change is made possible through love and community. Through kindness and compassion.
We all want to make the world a better place and that starts with you.
If you would like to be listed as a resource on our website, please email us.
If you are a grieving parent, please join our Facebook Support Group, here